Opening and closing plenary will be held in the Royal Theater, an amazingly preserved masterpiece of royal heritage.
In the heart of Saint Petersburg, amidst historical sites and beautiful architecture, the conveniently located ITMO University Congress Area will welcome participants of the Conference.
Address: 9, Lomonosova Str., St. Petersburg, Russia, 191002
- Each participant will get a personalized invitation letter, in printable format, via e-mail.
- Should someone need the original invitation to obtain the visa, we will be mailing the originals internationally.
- The Visa invitation will be ready within one month from the moment you register for the conference and e-mail us your passport ID scan.
- Invitation + Visa processing time = 6 weeks.
- For citizens of the following countries: Hong Kong, South Korea, Brazil, Israel, Argentina, Cuba, Venezuela, Serbia, Thailand, Montenegro, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Macedonia, no visa is needed.
Please check the cost of your Russian visa with the Russian embassy of your choice or preferred visa center.
Getting to St. Petersburg
- Newly built international airport Pulkovo (LED)
- More than 200 international flights per day
- More than 40 airlines
- High-speed Allegro train from Helsinki, Finland (3.5 hours)
- High-speed Sapsan train from Moscow, Russia (4 hours)
- Overnight buses from Helsinki, Riga and Tallinn (7 hours)
- 3-star hotel from 70€ per night
- 4-star hotel from 160€ per night
- 5-star hotel from 250€ per night
- trendy hostels from 10€ per night
- student dorms from 5€ per night
Getting to your hotel
Uber, Yandex, and Gett taxi services will help you to get to your hotel from the airport, railway station or any other place in the city. Please DO NOT accept offers for a ride or hail taxis from the street!
The Metro is also a convenient means to get around the city!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our conference coordinator Elizaveta Menis: +7 921 389 3189 or SGsupport@corp.ifmo.ru